I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Thursday, 13 June 2013

100 Word Challenge

The Zoo Keepers Night Shift




The zoo closed. All of the animals were all sleeping. BOOM, but then, all of the animals woke up from a loud noise, even the zoo keeper herd it. The zoo keeper called the police and they came to the zoo in about ten minutes. The animals went so crazy you couldn't even hear the zoo keeper talk to the police. The police went around the whole zoo, he saw someone behind a bush with a device making all these loud noises. 

The police asked him a few questions and then the cop took him over to the zoo keeper and the police told him everything the person told the cop.

All the animals went back to sleep, all the problems were sorted and everything went back to normal.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I am Lilli from 8C Happenings

    This is a great story it would be very cool if it went through longer and maybe a short story!!!

    Lilli 8C Happenings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.