I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Friday, 12 July 2013

11 Before 11

1. They should learn how to write because if they don't learn how to write before there 11 they wouldn't now how to spell.

2. They should time travel into the future so they know what there life will be like.

3. They should learn how to drive so they don't have to bother with it when there older.

4. Before there 11 they should be able to do is learn how to bake because when there older the could make a cake for there mums birthday.

5. They should travel so they know what it's like in other country's.

6. Learn how to play an instrument because then they could be famous one day. 

7. Learn how to swim because they could drown.

8. Play a sport so one day they could be a professional sport player. 

9. Go to school so they can learn heaps more.

10. They should learn how to use a device like we do in class.

11. The should learn how to cook a meal because when there older they will need to cook a meal every night.
  



    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.